Friday, July 24, 2009

so sad~~

i hate sick lar...
once getting sick, can't do many things especially at BM
when i was on the way back to BM, si jiun phoned me and asked me to hang out at auto city at night
yea, i got my mum's permission at 1st [because she didn't know that i sick seriously]
so i promise si jiun that i will go that night [mean last night]
but once i stepped in the car, mum said 'you better tell si jiun that you can't go, i bring you to see doctor now. and later go back home,you better go to bath and have your dinner and eat medicine then faster jump to your bed and sleep.'
so dissapointed when hearing mum said like that to me...
i couldn't say anything, as my dad was just beside me...
so i told si jiun that i couldn't attend the gathering.. so sad
i slept quite early last night...
suddenly si jiun phoned me and told me they want to come to my house at around 11pm
well, so happy that they want to come...[finally can meet old friends]
then i faster woke up and waiting for them....
but...
...
...
...
they suddenly said can't come to my house because too late..
[so sad and so dissapointed]
but is ok, because that time i was damn sleepy [took the medicine made me sleepy]
then i continue my sleep..

but i really feel so sad i can't manage to see my old friends here...
i also feel so sad i can't go to st anne tonight...

1 comment:

  1. dun sad dun sad...
    sure got next chance one...
    guai guai eat medicine and get well fast fast~~
    see you in monday~ =)

    ReplyDelete