Thursday, July 23, 2009

just like this...

long time no update my blog already, is it??
haha~~
finally zi hang and yong yaw brought me to KLCC
took rapid RM2 to KL Central, then took LRT RM1.60 to KLCC
then we were just window shopping there
but zi hang's target is to buy the nike sport shoes
he was so unlucky that day lar...got that sport shoes but didnt have his size
fine loo, then we decided to go back around 6.30pm
act zi hang asked us whether want to go Midvalley to check got that sport shoes or not
[that time i felt want to go back faster,sorry ya zi hang]
so i said we called yong qing them and had dinner with them loo
luckily yong yaw agreed it, zi hang couldnt do anything if 2 of us didn't want to go Midvalley
so we called yong qing them out
then we took LRT RM1.60 to KL central and took KTM RM1.60 to Subang Jaya KTM
we're cheated by the taxi driver lar...
he charged us RM5 from KTM to Asia Cafe[act the AC is so near to KTM]

bad news lar once i have time to update
because the stupid weather made me sick now
harlo, i want to go st anne this saturday night
but why you just let me fall in sick??
at 1st i only had slightly sore throat
mana tau the next day fever came to find its friend(sore throat), followed by coughing
no choice, yesterday i was very suffer..fever, sore throat, coughing...
made me can't concentrate on study
my classmates were asking me to skip the afternoon class and had a rest at hostel
actually i didnt want to skip the T4 lesson
but i really couldnt afford it
i had no energy during the morning class so how can i stay to take T4 class?
so i took my rest at hostel
yi ting was so good, she said after class she will bring me to go to see doctor
the doctor kept asking me got flu or not
but i didn't have any flu but the doctor said if don't take care well maybe i will have flu later
so she gave me 4 types of medicine which cost me RM43
after i bought cool fever RM9
damn suffering lar... and felt so lonely when fall in sick when realise that your family member is not beside you

today i attended the T5 class..
i was so stupid, i took medicine before class...
and made me so sleepy during the class
during break time, i was so hungry so i ate biscuit
then Ms Wong said "hey, young lady, coughing already still eat biscuit somemore??"
oh no, i never know all of these knowledge
i only knew that i was hungry and want to eat
ok, i will listen to Ms Wong, i don't eat any biscuit and chicken once i'm not recover

p/s: friends,thanks for taking care of me
jit sin friends, sorry i think i can't attend the jitsinese gathering on this saturday night if i'm still not yet recover..

No comments:

Post a Comment