Monday, July 13, 2009

became crazy soon...

today class started at 2pm...
then around 1pm, i had nothing to do..in fact i didn't have any mood to study..
and it was impossible to ask me to go class aound 1pm so early right?
so let u guess what was i doing within this few minutes in my room?

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

can't guess right??
haha... of course can't guess, because u are not the worm inside my stomach...
i did very very very lousy things..
i know you will say me crazy..
but i swear i really nothing to do that time...
i snapped pictures of myself while waiting the time to point to two...
these are my self-capturing photos..








2 comments:

  1. nyek nyek nyek.
    u really is want make all the KL-rians fall for u le..
    facebook post,blog also post... hahahahahaha~
    a different HJ.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...got so kua zhang boh??? all KL-rians??
    include gals meh? i dunwan, im not lesbian...
    i changed to become 'zi lian' jor... is a bad thing... haha

    ReplyDelete