Friday, June 5, 2009

MOCK over, final exam is coming soon

finally i can online...
why am i saying so??
because i have controlled myself not to open laptop last 2 weeks
why?
because i had MOCK exam which can affect my future in my study field..
although MOCK exam has over, the final exam is coming soon..
2 weeks later is my final exam...
i don't know whether i have the chance to pass the MOCK or not..
don't know whether i have chance to sit for final exam or not...
my T2 is going to hell, how can i handle this fact??!!
what should i do now?
rest for 1 or 2 days 1st, then start studying again...
to prepare for my final exam as well...
it comes to final but i am still 'lying in the sky'
why?
i think i didn't use my brain as well, because my brain is going to rusting again...

let's talk about happy thing..
hehe~~
after final exam, i have breaks...
but just only 1 week++
although it is a bit short
it is better than those have 1 month++ breaks
(for my opinion)

3 comments:

  1. u can score de.jia you on yr study!ker ting say she mis marketing unit.me too

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also miss marketing unit very much..
    dunno i go back tat time, all hv time boh?

    ReplyDelete