Saturday, May 23, 2009

damn boring day...

finally i got my scholarship for CAT programme today...
before, i never headache about wearing what attire to attend the presentation ceremony..
because i thought i just have to wear shirt and long pants only..
yes, i never thought need to wear formal attire to attend the ceremony..
although my friend has said maybe she will wear formal..
she was not sure, so i didn't ask her about the attire...
last night i knew that my housemate's friend also has to attend the ceremony,
so i asked her
she said maybe no need to wear formal, she will wear jeans pant going..
alright, then i didn't think too much on it...
today morning, i woke up...
after setting all, i walked to foyer to wait for my friend
on the way to foyer, i noticed that many people were wearing formal attire..
oh my god, should i continue my journey to foyer or back to hostel to change attire?
i didn't know what should i do that time
at last, i have made up my mind
i didn't want to change my attire, i prefer continue my journey to foyer
oh no, why almost all people were wearing formal attire?
why sunway management didn't inform us to wear formal attire?
never mind, at least still have some people were not wearing formal attire...
we went to MPH, oh no, so many people there
we had to queue up there...(long dragon) just to mark attendance and get number
i got number 291... my friend got 91...
then we went into MPH,
wow, so many people (people mountain people sea)
they were waiting for the scholarship too..
the Miss Elizabeth said got 750++ students had successfully taken the Tan Sri Dato' Seri Jeffrey Cheah scholarships (included continuing scholarship and entrance scholarship)
wah, damn many people got the scholarships...
i just knew that i want to fall asleep that time
because it was damn boring..
i had to wait for 750++ people to get scholarship one by one
i felt that it was wasting my sleeping time
but it was better than didn't give me tuition fee waiver, right?
all were fine, it gave me RM5000 for my next semester tuition fee..
it also gave me eat free lunch..
yeah, i have saved my lunch money...

No comments:

Post a Comment