Tuesday, June 16, 2009

why MOCK?why exam again?

oh my god!!!
today i have taken my MOCK exam result already
it was so disappointed!!
why??!!
i have worked so hard for it!!
but why the god didn't let me to get a better mark for the MOCK??!!
W-H-Y? tell me WHY!!!
but......
whole class also didn't score well for this MOCK exam
even the highest mark is only 62%(before adding the bonus and minus the loss)
luckily the lecturer said 'truth, this time the MOCK exam was tougher'
phew~~~
but i was not happy with my poor result!!!
bad news or good news should it be considered?
my course director, Mr. Teo was not satisfied with our result
therefore he was deciding to let us to have another MOCK exam
oh no no~~~
it was too sudden for me, even for the whole class, right?
why MOCK exam again before the final exam?
is this a good news or bad news? what do you think about it?
i think it is 60% good and 40% bad
why?
good - i can learn more what i don't understand
bad - swt, why exam again? why must i have so much exams just for only 1 semester??

i want to pass my exam!! i don't want to let Mr. Teo to bar me from taking the exam
i don't want to resit the exam!! i don't want to join july intake class!!
i want to work even harder than last time
but my energy was exhausted!!
god, can you put more power on me??
i need power!! i need energy!!
the most important is
I WANT MORE SPACES IN MY BRAIN!!!

suddenly i think i need Doraemon to be with me, because i need the 'memory bread' to copy all the informations for me!! i want Doraemon to help me!!!


i hope all my classmates include me will pass this coming MOCK exam and final exam
i think not only pass, i hope all of us can score well!!!
i hope that we won't let our lecturers and Mr Teo disappointed again!!!
gambateh!!! gambateh!!! gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment