Tuesday, May 5, 2009

finally my 1st progress test just over, can let me relax for just a while...
but now still have to prepare for my 2nd progress test again..
what the hell? why am i so pity?
start studying for 7 lessons, then need to sit for a progress test...
after this 1st progress test, thought i can relax.. go out to play crazily..
but who know it??!! after the 1st progress test, study for another 4 lessons, come out another progress test again... oh my god!! why am i so suffer about this kind of life?
i cannot regret about it, because this was my own decision, no one force me to choose this way, right?
but truely, i didn't feel any unhappy about taking this course, because i felt that i quite like this course, what is the reason make me like it? i also don't know what is the reason...
although the 1st progress test was over, i am still worrying about it, i wonder i fail or i pass ...
but i knew that the posibility let me pass is just only 20%...
so i need to work harder for the coming progress test!!
Heah Hooi Jing, you can do it!! gambateh!!!
friends, i know you will support me too, right?

today, i went to student centre to take my scholarship informing letter...
CONGRATULATION! WE HAVE TO PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL AND YOU ARE OFFEERED THE ABOVE MENTIONED SCHOLARSHIP ( TAN SRI DATO' SERI DR. JEFFREY CHEAH ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD)

No comments:

Post a Comment