Tuesday, May 5, 2009

my day~~

don't what i did just now, so open another new blog to continue my post just now ...
hehe...
the scholarship i have successfully received RM5000 discount on tuition fee...
yeepee~~ then next semester my father does not need to pay for my tuition fee..
i have to work harder so that i can get the continuing scholarship for the following semester, right?
my ACCA senior told me that i have to work harder so that i can win at least the malaysia award...
yes, i know win the malaysia award is very proud and good for me, but i don't think that i can get it, because why...anyone know?
because i am not account student, how can i fight with other top account student?
i know i must have self confident, but ... anyway, i will try my best to get the malaysia award...
my senior told me if want to get the malaysia award, then better get it when taking the CAT paper 1, 2, 3, 4.. because these few papers are easier to get the award...

nevermind , i will try my best to pass my test....

mother's day is coming soon.. how?
i can not go back to celebrate mother's day with my mother..
just now my mother phoned me and asked me whether am i going back this coming saturday...
because she thought i am going back this week ...
she said this sunday mother's day...
i know this sunday is mother's day, but so sorry that i don't go back this weekend...
next week i will go back to re-celebrate mother's day , ok?
i don't know whether is it ok for all my family members or not...
i decide to give a present to my mother, but i don't think i will spend many money to buy present to her, because that money belongs to her and dad...
just sms to her to greet her enough i think...
hehe...
that's all for my day....

4 comments:

  1. hooi jing~~~ so bad u..forget me ord..
    so envy you all can start your studies now..
    i will be going to KL *soon*...(july)
    haha..! wait for me..! we go shopping..wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai~ hooi jing... still remember me or not?? i m yean wen la... quite a strange name for u is it?? haha~ so u r taking account course... i thought u will take course tat is related to science... anyway.. wish u will gambateh and dont give up easily ya! Gambateh~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yean wen, if u dun tell me u r yean wen, i oso dunno is u... haha... i wan to take course related to science oso, but i couldn't find out which course suitable for me...haha..thz for ur wish lar...

    ReplyDelete