Saturday, May 2, 2009

my life at sunway university college

i think i have been a long time didn't online alreadly...
did any of my friends miss me??


haha...
the 1st time i came down to sunway, i thought i would be very strong and would not cry, but who know that was all nonsense and crazy thinking...


study alone at stranger place is not an easy thing to do..


for me, this is super suffer..
every time when you are thinking of your parent and family, you will feel to cry...


yes, i was the one who will cry will thinking of my parent and family...


my housemate knew me well...


she said my weakness is i will cry when talking about our parent..


i did it so, i also don't know why i will be like that..






well, let me tell you guys about my life at sunway university college..


4/4, my dad, my mum, my aunt, and my sister sent me to sunway city...


i think we reached sunway city at around 1pm...


then we met my sister's boy friend at sunway spa & resort hotel..


after that he brought us to sunway hostel as i needed to check-in before 4pm
after check-in, we moved down all my things to my room..
wah~~my house so "tidy" and "clean".
my parent also said "wah, no one clean it?"
then my aunt and sister said "never mind, we go to her room to have look 1st, maybe the room is clean and tidy."
alright, we went to see my room..


" WAH, more trouble!"


my parent said "how come the room so untidy?"
i also got a shock..
that time i was thinking how can i stay in such this room
but then i didn't care about it, i just put my things there..
and my roomate gave me the locker key
after that, we had to find hotel so that we had a place to sleep that night


we went to the 5 stars hotel sunway spa & resort hotel to ask for a room


wow, the 5 stars hotel really very nice...


unlucky, the hotel had no rooms for us as that day was F1 competition


then we went to holiday villa hotel which is near to INTI Subang college and Metropolitan College
holiday villa hotel also damn nice, but i am not sure how many stars it has..


after check-in the hotel, then we went to have our lunch at around 3 to 4pm


that time all of us hungry till almost want to faintthis was my lunch


all of us shared this
after eating, we went to sunway piramid shopping


i had nothing to buy there, my mum bought a shirt ( a nice and special shirt) and my aunt bought 2 shirts ( also nice and special)


after paying, we went to starbuck there to have rest


my sister was taking this chance to take pictures..










after that we went back to hotel to have a bath, and then we went out to have dinner


after having dinner, we went back to hotel, and dad and mum said want to play bowling


then we went to play bowling






after playing bowling, then we went to sleep ..

the next morning, we went to one utama shopping...

yeepee, this time i had a chance to buy a new cloth

that was bought from kitschen..

penang does not have this brand

that time i hoped that time can flew slowly as i didn't want to leave my parents..

i knew that time my tears were just around my eyes, i had tried my best to control my tears so that they wouldn't fall down

i guess my parent knew i was crying that time

after buying, then they sent me to my hostel and leave me there and that was the time for them to go back to penang

i was very alone

my mum always phoned me that night, and also my dad

i was crying badly that night

even now, i will also cry...

but still okay for me now, as i have lessons so that i can separate my concentration well..

study for 2 weeks, then had a small progress test...

omg~~ i think i fail for my progress test because i didn't know how to do

luckily the paper 1 i can do it...

2 weeks later i will have another progress test again...

i can not fail the coming progress test,

because if i fail it, then they will bare me

then that mean i am wasting my dad's money..

i can not do so, so i hope god will bless me..

friends, please pray for me and wish me good luck..

thanks for viewing my blog...

8 comments:

  1. That's wat people said 'homesick', dun worry about it, u will be able to cope wif it de, it's juz a matter of time...About ur test, wat kind of test is that? Wish u all the best for ur test la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. add oil la....jing jie....i 'm sure u can fix yourself in there d...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what course your taking? CAT/ACCA?
    I think the hostel fee is increasing this year.
    u stay which kind of hostel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooijing. gah yao. u can do it .
    create a cbox lar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,buddy,jia you.we will alway miss u de

    ReplyDelete
  6. christopher valentine, ya, that is homesick..so once have holidays the 1st thing i want to do is go to buy bus ticket.. haha..the progress test is just like small test...
    wind, now trying to fix myself in the new environment..
    ying hui, i am taking CAT ... i stay at Sun U Residence which known as Monash Condo.. ya,the fee is increasing every year..so i want to find private unit, maybe is much cheaper...
    tami and zero degree, thanks for support me...
    everyone , thanks ya.. missing you~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call me chriscan le,no nid to call full name de,haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. u can do it..
    may god bless you~♥♥

    ReplyDelete