Friday, May 15, 2009

something wrong with my laptop..t.t

so far i came to sunway university college, i cried for many times..
just only cried for 2 reasons...
1 is homesick
another 1 is my laptop couldn't open
is it very funny?
kakaz~~
it doesn't matter, because i don't know what should i do with my laptop as my housemates also didn't know what to do with it...
although we had tried many ways to open my laptop..
i was very scared and worried about my laptop...
what will happen on me if i told my parent that my laptop came out some problems?
i have just bought my laptop for 2 weeks but now coming out such this nonsense problem..
made me scared, made me cried...
then i phoned to my older sister to ask what should i do with my laptop..
then she told me ' you cried now, your laptop will be ok? so no matter how sad or cried how loudly, your laptop also couldn't be alright."
ya, i knew it, but i couldn't control my tears..
i cried badly for my laptop...
is it very funny? very nonsense, right?
haha~~
after that, my sister gave me the Dell phone number, she asked me to phone to Dell technical support center to ask for help..
acts i didn't have the brave to phone to Dell...
but my sister forced me to do so...
then i phoned, but that day was sunday, the dell technical center was closed..
then i planned monday i phone again..
unfortunately, the technical support center was also close on monday..
the following days, i was busying prepare my second progress test until forget to phone to dell technical support center...
until thursday, my younger sister sms me to ask me whether i have phoned to dell or not?
acts, i didn't want to phone myself, i decided to bring my laptop back tommorrow(saturday) and bring it to service...
but i made my own decision, i phoned to dell technical support center..
i told him about my laptop problems..
he taught me a few ways to open my laptop..
but unsuccessfully, that were useless...
then he said he will call a technician come to service my laptop..
alright, i gave him my hostel address...
he told me most probably the technician will come on friday, before coming, he will phone me to ask for my free time
but friday morning i was having my 2nd progress test, so i left my hp in the room and asked my roomate to help me to receive the call
then around 3pm, the technician had reached my hostel there..
then i brought down my laptop and brought the technician to the study room to repair my laptop...
he told me what's wrong with my laptop..
he asked me how much did i buy for this laptop, i answered him rm2599
he said this price quite cheap ..
i was thinking "are they different price at different places?"
haha~~
then he helped my laptop to do surgery..
while doing surgery, he told me that was my laptop's motherboard problem,
so he changed a new mother board to replace my old mother board...
wah, i heard people said that the price of a mother board is not cheap..
haha~~~
when he was giving me an invoice, i was very scared about it..
because i scared need to pay money..
eventhough the 1st time i met him, i told him that i didn't bring my warranty card along, he answered me "it doesn't matter"
but i was still worrying about it...
but luckily he didn't take any money from me, and the invoice didn't show any RM
phew~~~ really thank you ya...
but my laptop time still has the same problem eventhough he had changed the motherboard...
haizz...~~~ what should i do?
i think i should go back to my hometown to bring my warranty card come...
then i will phone to dell again to complain the same problem to them...
see what will they do for me next..?
i think they will crazy about it, then they will change a new laptop for me...
this is my hope so far...

5 comments:

  1. be strong...dont easily cry watever happen..if gt anything tat i can help u jz find me...^^i think tat lee hui wen oso wan study sunway college lo... does she call u??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.no cry la,jz sad lo.i will lock my property de.thx for concern.u are really brave go kl alone.i very pei fu u .u need add oil too.bye,my fren

    ReplyDelete
  3. yean wen, i knew that hui wen wan to come sunway study.. but she still not sure yet.. she said if she comes she will inform me, but so far i don't receive any news from her...tt
    chun ee, no choice wat... who call me choose sunway study ark...otherwise i also dun hv the brave to go kl alone pun... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo... den if she gt go u ma gt a fren lo... wont feel so bad le... at least gt someone wif u... anyway~ wish u luck and all the best...

    ReplyDelete
  5. elder sister la.. what older sister... now me very old meh?!
    know why I asked u to call not? see what happen?! after u called once... you will not afraid to call a second time... then u will not worry the next time your laptop has problem... coz the tech. support is always there!!

    ReplyDelete