Thursday, August 13, 2009

not everyone is perfect

i just simply don't understand why some people can be so no manner
i want to express out all my anger here
but i knew i can't do that because i know somebody will spread it out
so i just want to shoot people by not mentioning his/her name here
but i knew 2 of my friends know who was i saying now..
i don't like xx so much
i tried to pretend nothing, but xx did something that make me and 2 of my friends damn angry
xx thought xx is the best person in this world
xx never know that there has another the best person behind xx
xx thought that everybody like xx
xx never know that there is some people at the other corner of this world don't like xx
xx thought xx is the perfect person
xx never know that there is no one perfect in this world
xx thought everybody can do xx a flavour
xx never know that not everyone can do xx a flavour

and i am the 1 who don't like xx
xx asked me to do a flavour for xx
fine, i can help her once i know i can do that for xx
but xx so terrible
xx asked me to pass xx's thing to xx
yea, i passed xx's thing to xx
but xx didn't want to take it, but xx wanted me to open to check whether the thing was inside the bag or not
xx order me to do that!!!
and my stupid friend said i was xx's kakak(maid)
i was so so so angry that time
but no one knew it
xx, why are you so terrible???!!!
i helped u, but after that you pretend nothing...
XXX, I TELL YOU NOW
I HATE YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. xx is 自恋。
    no medicine can rescue xx,haha.
    看开一点,
    cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea,wailun u r right..so from now i wont angry coz of her...
    xx has no medicine ady...
    so i have no eye to see xx also...
    i know i can control my eye by not looking at xx..i can control my ear by not listening to xx's sound...
    wonderful life now...

    ReplyDelete