Wednesday, June 16, 2010

this kind of life sucks !

the day when everyone start enjoying their holidays, was the day I start suffering from exam !
I don't like this life, but what to do ?
I still have to study for exam, right ?
T7 - just like gonna to vomit blood ! at least got 60% confidence to pass .
T8 - just like straight go to the hell ! I dont even have confident to pass .
T9 - just like okay okay ! I got confident to pass, but I know that I don't have chance to get free meal !
but now, guess what ? suffer over ! exam over !
yeepee ~~
after T9 , finally I got a chance to go to Dragon-I to enjoy my 'xiao long bao' with my beloved classmates fong yee, lee teng and agnes ting!
wow wow ~
so nice ! I like very much ! I just can't wait to eat 'xiao long bao' again !
and today morning is the day for me to go back my beloved hometown BM !
oh no, what the bad luck today !
at 1st, I just too nervous and couldn't find out my ticket !
I rushed here and there just want to find ticket, but it didn't want to appear !
2nd, I went to bus stop to wait for shuttle bus !
but until 7.35am, it still hasn't came ! oh no, no more waiting for shuttle bus at this moment !
so I was waiting for cab ! got so many cabs that I wanted to take !
but every cabs inside got passengers ! what the hell !
7.40am, I couldn't to wait for cab anymore, I knew I have no much time and I didn't dare to take the risk !
so, I decided to walk to sunway lagoon in case I miss the bus to back to BM !
oh swt ! the journey is damn long ! my luggage is damn heavy ! and my legs are damn tired !
I was so scared along the journey ! because I was just alone and there got too many strangers !
finally 7.50am I reached sunway lagoon and I could board the bus on time ! *yay yay*
3rd, around 8.20am the bus stopped at Rawang Rest Area because the bus got problem !
and they took time to repair the bus ! oh swt ! =.=
but finally I reached BM at 12.45pm safely ! oh yay ! I love BM !

No comments:

Post a Comment