Saturday, November 21, 2009

is coming soon ~~~

2 more weeks...

is my deadline~~~

final exam is just around the corner...

but i seem so relax now...


see... i still can go to shopping...
what the fish~~???!!!
no more shopping before exam!!!
oh gosh~~~!!! i realise that i couldn't study once no one study with me!!
dish dish dish~~~xD

somemore...

.

.

.

almost all my friends start to have their sweet holidays now

but me...still have to sit for exam...

t.t

why am i so pity???

dish dish dish .... again xD

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


2 comments:

  1. u left 2 weeks?
    my final assignment olso left 2 weeeks,
    after tat go back hometown ad.
    add oil la

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... then u stay here for almost 3 weeks like tat loo??? bt then how do u go back ???

    ReplyDelete