Thursday, October 15, 2009

simply just want to write nonsense

i found that i have displeased many people around me recently
i don't know why
i just simply couldn't control myself
so sorry to my friends who i have displeased or spreaded something bad words to you
so sorry
MOCK exam is just around the corner
preparing hard for this exam
what ??!! preparing hard?? really??
no, not very hard...
but recently i had gone out to foyer to have group study with my classmates
(specially thanks to yi ting, agnes, syuhada, navin and navin)
especially yi ting, since pt2 we had started our extremely small group study
because of this group study, made my PT2 results improved so much!!
hope that i can improve in MOCK exam
1 of my lecturer told me that if i really couldn't afford CAT
then the best way is to switch to degree programme
NO WAY!! Mr Jana, i will not do so!!
i will not want to switch to degree programme!!
lastly is the most important thing
we should start to go green from right!! right now!! start now!!
don't delay your action to protect our mother earth!!
please save our mother earth!!
she is sick seriously,
does anybody think about what will happen to our country if 1 day earthquakes happen here??
PLEASE SAVE THE EARTH!! PLEASE SAVE THE YOUNG GENERATION!!

1 comment:

  1. gambateh lol! my exam oso cuming soon.hahaa..
    waiting u bek~..hee.

    ReplyDelete